5/9 -6 ways that you are like or unlike your mother
1. I put Brookster first in everything just like my mom did me. ( not sure yet if that is a good thing or not)
2. Both me and my mom love strawberries.
3. My mother and I both love to cook.
4. My mother did not work after I came home from the hospital, I worked until a month ago.
5. My mother did not ever go anywhere without me, I do go places without Brookster.
6. My mother lived for my dad which is what her generation did. I am glad that I have learned to have a life outside of my husband. Now I just have to learn how to do that with Brookster, but hey she is only 8 and I have time on that one.