Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Applicance Problems

Today has been one of those days. My washing machine stopped spinning the water out of my clothes last night, so I had to call a repair man today. He came over and said the motor is going out and there is a possibility that it could catch fire if it over heated too much.

Ok, that is where I draw the line. I am not having anything in my house that "may" catch fire. I have been washer hunting today. I did find one and being in a small town it was delivered today.
I love it so much. I will try to take pictures of it tonight.

I have not had time to post the new contest today, since I have been dealing with this issue today. I will get the contest up hopefully tomorrow. I just wanted you all to know that I have not forgotten about the contest. Thanks so much for understanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment