Saturday, December 26, 2009

Golfergirls favorite part of Christmas.

Christmas is over and I had a wonderful time. I enjoyed getting together with the family. I loved when I asked Golfergirl what her favorite part of the Christmas holiday was: She stated being with my family and celebrating Jesus being born. That made me so happy that she now understands what Christmas is all about. That made my Christmas.

Hope everyone had a wonderful time with their loved ones. I for one can not wait to see what 2010 has in store for our family.


2 comments:

  1. I am excited about what 2010 has to bring too. more joy and peace I think!

    following from fff at mbc.

    Claire McFee Author
    Organize Your Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppping by today! Hope your Christmas was great! Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year!
    I'm a follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete