Friday, March 19, 2010

Winners, Winners, and more Winners

I have several winners to announce on the contests on Golfersmom. I apologize for not getting them announced sooner. Been a busy but exciting time in our house but I am here to give some people the good news that they are winners.

Scooby Doo DVD winners

Suzanne said...

I love that any fear can be overcome by the lure of a Scooby snack. :) Thanks for the great contest!

Kevin E said...

What I like about Scooby Doo is that it has stood the test of time (since 1969 I think), and it appeals to all ages. Me, my 6 year old daughter, and twin 2 year olds love Scooby Doo!

kjmaje at gmail dot com


Web Cam winner

Jessica said...

3/10 daily tweet
http://twitter.com/jjak2003/statuses/10285870140
jjak2003 at gmail dot com


Emails have been sent out to each winner and they will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be announced. Thanks to everyone that entered the giveaways. I am working on some more exciting offers to be given away on my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment