We received the CD on Friday and Golfergirl could not wait to get it out and start listening to it. She was signing and bouncing up and down along with every song. There was two songs that she absolutely loved. Single Ladies Put a Ring On It by the Chipettes and I Got A Feeling by the Chipmunks and the Chipettess
This fifteen track - 50 minute - disc has The Chipmunks and Chipettes covering an eclectic mix of current pop hits, 70's disco songs, recent R&B hits and there are even a couple of classic rock tunes thrown in for good measure. Most of the songs are reinterpreted as pulsing, high energy dance mixes that feature the voices of The Chipmunks / The Chipettes but musicians Honor Society, Queensberry and Charice Pempengco add guest vocals on three of the tracks.
I admit that I was not sure if I was going to like hearing the Chipmunks singing a Black Eye Pea song, but it is a really cute soundtrack. I recommend anyone buying this CD.
Tracks on the CD
1. You Really Got Me - The Chipmunks (feat. Honor Society)
2. Hot N Cold - The Chipettes
3. So What - The Chipettes
4. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - The Chipmunks
5. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - The Chipettes
6. Bring It On - The Chipmunks
7. Stayin' Alive - The Chipmunks
8. Song - The Chipettes (feat. Queensberry)
9. It's OK - The Chipmunks
10. Shake Your Groove Thing - The Chipmunks
11. Put Your Records on - The Chipettes
12. I Want To Know What Love Is - The Chipmunks
13. We Are Family - The Chipettes & The Chipmunks
14. No One - The Chipettes (feat. Charice)
15. I Gotta Feeling - The Chipettes & The ChipmunksIf you would like to buy this CD you may go here or here
I would recommend this CD to anyone with a child that loves music and the Chipmunks. How can you go wrong with that??
I was given the CD as part of a project with Warner Brothers Word of Mouth team#WBWord.