Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fishful Thinking

I went to the mailbox today and there was a box from Mr. Youth. I had no idea what was in the box. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this in the box:



It is from the Fishful Thinking Ambassador program. Fishful thinking is great program and I am lucky enough to be one of the Ambassador. Brookster loves to play the games on the website. If you are wanting to know more about the program please just click the Fishful Thinking banner on the right side of my blog. They have some great activites that you can do with the program. If you have any questions about the program please leave me a comment and I will be glad to help you any way I can.


2 comments:

  1. Hi SITSta, stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club to follow and say hey. Your almost at 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and following!

    ReplyDelete