Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tom and Jerry Tales Season 1

Tom and Jerry Tales: The Complete First Season
Tom and Jerry Tales Season 1 so funny.  I love the old cartoons that I used to watch when I was young and now Golfergirl is watching them as well.  It is just something that I can put in and not have to worry about what is going to come up in the next screen.  I am very picky in what I let Golfergirl watch.  I do not want her watching shows with bad language .  With the Tom and Jerry shows I do not have to worry about that.

Synopsis:
There is no stopping them! Tom and Jerry recently returned to the TV limelight to continue their wham-bam winning streak of comic catastrophes and merry mouseadventures in the all-new series Tom and Jerry Tales
Join the pursuit with this 2 Disc, 13 Episode Collection of their Complete first season.  Each episode features 3 cartoons chock-a-block with the familiar fur-flying, fun packing chases, schemes and pranks that delight
kids and their parents time and time again.  That's a total of 39 animated escapades in which you can try and keep up with them.  But you can't keep from laughing!

Release date:
TODAY April 13,2010

Buy:
Click link to buy Tom and Jerry Tales: The Complete First Season today.

Get the inside scoop on WB movie and DVD releases!! www.wbreelnews.com

I received the DVD in return for the review for Warner Brothers.  The opinions are my honest opinion of the DVD.


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love Tom and Jerry - brings back really happy memories of watching cartoons with my cousins. I am your newest follower and subscriber via MBC. Follow me/subscribe if you like at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have always love tom and jerry..infact i still watch them with my lil one.

    ReplyDelete