Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things to be thankful for

Sometimes in life it is hard to look outside of the "now" to find things to be thankful for. I know in my life bills, my moms health, my health concerns, my husband working nights and not being able to help me with things get me bogged down sometimes.

Today I decided to take the time to look all of things that I am thankful for instead of looking at all the negative things in life.

I am thankful for:

My family
My husband having a job ( even if I do not like the hours)
Having a roof over our heads
Having enough food to eat and not worrying about being hungry or where the next meal will come from.
My friends offline and online


There will always be problems and mad dashes that must be made each day but I think we need to think about the things we have to be thankful for everyday not just on Thanksgiving. There are so many people in this world that do not have the above to be thankful for. Even though we struggle with money and family issues, my life is blessed by the things I mentioned above. Thank you so much God for the blessings in my life.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you had great time...

    visiting via MBC...following you via google friend connect and networked blogs...i have google friend connect and facebook fans page widget on my blog...if you can return the favor..i will appreciate it..

    if you want to exchange buttons too..let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that it's easier to look at the downside. I often have to tell myself to be grateful as well. -Victoria from MBC Follow Me Club

    ReplyDelete