Saturday, March 21, 2009

My First Review


Thanks to One2One Network I recieved my first item to review. A debut album from Dancing with the Stars Mark Ballas and Derek Hough. They have formed the band Ballas Hough Band I was not sure what to expect when I turned on the cd player, but I was very surprised at how good the album is. Brookster was dancing in the middle of the floor to "Do it for You". My favorite song on the album was "Do you Love Me" I put the CD in the CD player while I was cleaning house and the upbeat nature of the songs helped the time pass away. Cleaning is never a fun chore at our house but the Ballas Hough Band made the chore a very fun one today.
Just cllick here if you would like to buy the album

5 comments:

  1. I just heard about that network and wondered about joining it. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they formed a band! Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from MBC. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great network. I just got another Cd in the mail today to review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blueviolet I did not know they had formd a band either until One2One sent me the CD. It is a really good group.

    ReplyDelete