Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dallas 13th Season DVD reveiw


I loved watching Dallas with my Mom when I was little.  I remember climbing in her lap and watching Jr. and Bobby.  It was just something we did on Friday nights.  I was excited when I got to review the complete Thirteenth Season from Warner Brothers.  It brought back a lot of wonderful memories.
 Synopsis:
For J.R. Ewing, Season 13 is as unlucky as a steer at at Texas barbecue.  He starts by lying and cheating Ewing Oil to the brink of destruction and ends by kicking and screaming in a psychiatric hospital.  In between he tries of his pretty young wife, seethes while Cliff Barnes's political star rises and bumps into a past he didn't know he had.  Meanwhile, Clayton and Miss Ellie investigate a multiple-murder mystery, folks from seasons past unexpectedly return to stir up trouble and Bobby stays busy removing J.R.'s knives from his back, chasing after a Pam look- alike, and bringing a new Mrs. Ewing to South Fork.  Y'all come 'round and meet the happy couple!!

I received the DVD series from Warner Brothers. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by receiving the DVD.


No comments:

Post a Comment