Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am a big girl

Brookster is now going through a new stage in her life and I am pretty sure that I do not like it. She has decided that she is a "big" girl now and does not need help with anything. Last night we were having our weekly movie night and she kept goin on and on about "how she was big enough now to watch anything she wanted" I was like I dont think so. After that round of not wanting to watch Madagascar, but ended up loving it, She was getting ready for bed. I came around the corner and there she was standing there hugging her "Rainbow Bear" looking like my sweet little girl again. I have to get used to her growing up on me. Oh, I know she is meant to grow up and I am going to do my best to make sure she grows up to be the best that she can be. I just want her to stay my little girl a little bit longer.

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Why do they have to grow up so fast!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! She is growing up very fast. I am enjoying every second of it.

    ReplyDelete